How to Pay a Fine
- You may pay in person using cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card.
- You may send a check, money order, or cashier’s check by mail. If you want a receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- You may pay with a credit card
Call Verde Valley Justice Court for further information.
If your fine has been sent to a collections agency:
- Fines And Restitution Enforcement (FARE) – Follow the directions you received in the mail to pay online with a credit card or pay at the court. Payments should be in the form of a money order, cashiers check or cash. This will enable the court to provide you with an abstract for you to take to the MVD and have your driver’s license reinstated.
- Valley Collections – Payments can be made with a credit card, cash or check. Personal checks have to be held for two weeks until they are cleared by the bank. Therefore, if you want credit sooner, payments should be made by cashier’s check, credit card or money order.